Using Informed Delivery from USPS

Avoid the stress of knowing where your mail is and if it has been delivered with Informed Delivery from the USPS. This is a guide about using informed delivery from USPS.

This is a new program. If you have ever experienced lost or stolen mail, you will appreciate this program. When you create an account with the USPS, you can go online and find out what mail is going to be delivered to your home that day. The USPS scans all the mail, and you can see these scans in the program.

This would be especially useful with bills, or other important mail. I signed up. It is coming to my area soon. Many areas have it already.

Source: Clark Howard newsletter

Link: Informed Delivery at USPS.com

Top Comment

This is a good tip as I (like many others) use a P.O. box and I can see if I have mail to pick up - saves a wasted trip.

Thanks for sharing a very useful tip.

Top Comment

This is great! But how do you sign up for it? I'm registered with USPS, but I can't find anything on their website about checking mail, other than packages.

Top Comment

Here is the link; informeddelivery.usps.com/.../start.action?iom=A974-73NR-USBB-PS...

That's nifty! Thanks for letting us know.

FedEx has this too it's called FedEx manager. I just found out about it.