Poll: Have you ever made a quilt?

Today's poll asks: Have you ever made a quilt?

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

I made a quilt for my daughter to take to college. She designed it on graph paper, and I followed the design! The colors were navy, cream, burgandy, and a print that included all the colors. It turned out so nice--she loves it!

I am in the process of making quilts what do people use for the backing of the quilt i have some flannel material and some muslin material will those work i will be doing most of the work on the sewing machine has anyone else done that if anyone can offer assistance to me e-mail me at mmcafoose @comcast.net Thank you very much Beth ""

Up close photo of quilt binding.
Binding a Quilt
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Up close photo of a colorful koi quilt.
Cleaning a Quilt