Garbage Bag On Oven

Attach a plastic Walmart (or grocery) bag to the door of the oven. Just slide one side on door. Then put garbage or recycling in it while you're cooking in the kitchen. When I open can of food, dog food, etc., I just rinse the cans out and put it in my bag.

At the end of the day, I tie it up and throw it in a large garbage bag or empty it into a recycling can. It's always nearby when I need to throw something out.

Dare I ask if you can recycle those cans?We do.

& I slit off the label & recycle those in the Paper Bin.I also use them as scrappaper for notes.

Those plastic bags sure do come in handy. I use them for lots of things.

I always recycle tin cans; however I only remove the Campbell's labels to send to my son's school. They earn a little money from them.

I just read recently that there's no need to remove labels from cans. They get burnt off in the recycling process or whatever they go through to be turned into something else.

Separate the recyclable cans, boxes, etc. from the compostable.

Organizing Your Kitchen, Dishes neatly organized in a wood cabinet.
Organizing Your Kitchen
Organizing Garbage and RecyclingDecember 8, 2004
Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer), Man's hands holding a power screwdriver to a garbage disposal.
Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer)
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage, Raccoon Scavenging Garbage
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans