In Memory of Skooter (Cat)

Skooter was a 2 year old Harlequin. I got her in 2006. She was adopted from the street by me. She liked to sit in our clothes and let me dress her up. She is my beloved cat Skooter, who is dearly missed.

By Deby

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing anyone let alone our fur babies. I lost Panda last Dec. after being together for over 14yrs. On the bad days I try and remember the fun we had and the joy she brought me. I also find comfort in talking with other pet lovers who have gone through a loss. I recently got Izzy and it has helped fill a void.

Because of the very close relationship we have with our pets, we might often miss them more than we

do a human relative or friend. I'm sure there are people out there sharing our world that just can't

understand that.

I still miss my first dog and my first pet hen, and my first rabbit because of the very close relationship I had with them when I was just a little child over 70 years ago. At the time, they were (along with my mother of course) my entire world. Almost everything I did included those three pets. I told them everything and they understood.

I don't feel that we should ever have to apologize for loving them so much. Our pets, especially cats (for me) represent a part of ourselves that we didn't even know was in us. (In my opinion).

Thanks for sharing your precious Skooter with us Deby. She looks like an angel and I can just imagine her with wings now.

Pookarina

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Skooter was a beautiful girl and I can tell that you loved her dearly. It hurts so very much when we lose a beloved

fur baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry for all of you that have lost your pet family member. I have Jarrett, my cream colored American longhair cat. I got him when he was 6 weeks old and he is now 7. I was divorced for a lot of years and Jarrett was my best buddy and even though I have remarried, he is still my baby.

I'm so sorry Skooter is gone, but you do have the memories. Looks like one kool kat.

Photos Pets CatsJune 16, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎄
🍂