Fun Craft Ideas For a Birthday Party

I need ideas for crafts for 11 year old girls at a birthday party?

By dlarsen from Rochester, NY

Answers

Hey! Check out http://www.coolest-kid-birthday-parties.com. I used this last month when my son turned 11. When you get on the site look to the left hand column and pick your age range.There are lots of ideas on this site. Hope this helps!

September 18, 2009 Flag

I am having my 11th Birthday party, but during the party me and my guests are going to make a craft, but I can't find anything to make. I made a wash cloth bunny last year, but I don't know about this year! Can you help me out?

Kelsey

Answers:

Fun Craft Ideas For a Birthday Party

Hi Kelsey, Happy Birthday! I know your party will be terrific. How about buying plain pillow cases and having everyone decorate their own with markers? You will find out how really creative your friends are and all have a lasting memory from your special day. (06/09/2005)

By Tedebear

Fun Craft Ideas For a Birthday Party

By DDSS2000

Fun Craft Ideas For a Birthday Party

Let them decorate t-shirts with markers or paint (06/09/2005)

By

Fun Craft Ideas For a Birthday Party

I just threw my little sisters 11th birthday party in Feb. for a craft we made funky photo figures. They were so cute! you need a picture of each guest, pipe cleaners, felt, and other things to decorate you little people. I got the idea from the zoom website, here's the link: http://pbskids.org/zoom/activities/do/funkyphotofigures.html.
You cant use regular Elmer's glue, tacky glue or a stapler. Before the party I cut out all the clothes so the girls wouldn't have to sit there so long. I made 14 little outfits out of felt (little shits, skirts, and flares) they were really cute. we decorated them with foam stickers that we bought at Wal-mart. the zoom website has lots of other craft ideas along with games and fun snack ideas.

I also found some sand art picture frame craft kits at the dollar store two for a buck. They also had decorate your own purse kits and flower fairy kits so check out the dollar store! That's where we bought most of our prizes for the games too. The biggest hit was the pop ring toss. We bought tons of cheap pop at Wal-mart (.44 cents each) and had a ring toss! Each girl got two huge bottles of pop. Then when we had cake and ice cream they made different flavored floats. We also bought glow sticks and silly string (spray string) from the dollar store for each girl. It was lots of fun. if you need more ideas id love to help. Heres a link to the pictures from my sisters party if you want to check them out!: http://photobucket.com/albums/v493/cinta_mo_21/pics/?multi=1andaddtype=

happy birthday and hope this helps!!! (06/13/2005)

By tah tah

Fun Craft Ideas For a Birthday Party

Hey,
At a recent birthday party I hosted, the adults and young kids around ages 8 and up had no problem making an origami butterfly (the theme was a butterfly birthday). It was my daughter's 2nd birthday and so the little ones had something to play with, made by their mommies or dads or aunts and uncles. It was easy to do. We just bought a cheap basic origami book for about $5 at Waldenbooks and a package of origami paper (stiffer scrapbooking paper, sold nearly everywhere, is also good if cut to the right size and is pretty too). I had my husband teach everybody and then we went around and helped people who needed it. If you or one of your parents or friends can master it and show the group how with clear instructions, this could be fun? There are limitless numbers of origami shapes and animals to choose from. (07/06/2005)

By JW

Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceSeptember 18, 2009
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎄
🍂