Reusing Needle Nose Glue Bottles
10 ways to reuse an empty needle nose plastic glue bottle.
- Paint it and use it for a tall building in a model city.
- Refill with paint use to write poster boards.
- Refill with water used to clean artist brushes.
- With water, use as a squeeze hand exerciser.
- Fill with pellets or BBs, use it a running hand weights.
- Fill with sand, glue top on, and use them for an indoor bowling game with small rubber balls.
- Use as a sandbox toy.
- From cap to tip, a weighted bottle holds at least 20 CDs.
- Create stamp molds on bottom of bottle using glue.
- Use as a rubber band, straight pin, and sewing needle holder.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 16, 2016 at 11:11:50 AM on 10.0.0.120 in 788 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us