Alternatives to Spray Bottles

Does anyone know an alternative to spray bottles? I have bought several at the dollar store and even the expensive ones at Home Depot but they always break on me? The pump part always breaks. I need something that will replace these for cleaning.

Amy from Evansdale

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Buy some inexpensive spray cleaner like ajax, use it all or empty it out and use that bottle. Usually they are made stronger then regular spray bottles.

I buy mine at Sam's Club in a 4 or 5 pack. They seem to last quit a long time. The bottle holds about a quart.

This was happening to me the spray part would stop working..someone told me the little spring in mine was rusting up..I sprayed the pump part on mine with wd40 let sit and yes the pump worked again..some spray pumps have a little spring you can see give it a spray of wd40 ...

there is a difference in spray bottles..........and the good ones, u can take apart & clean........they can clog up or get particles stuck in the inner workings.......i got some from amazon, they were, i think, about $6 or $7.00 each, but i've had these b 4 & i have one that's more than 15yrs old..........they last & that spring inside is made of stainless steel...........these sprayers have kind of white bottles with red writing on them & the label on the sprayer says "PROSAFE SPRAYER".......... the nozzle is red & white.......u can take apart the nozzle by prying apart the top pivot point & pull out the insides......just b careful, to do it over a bowl or something.....these particular ones hold 24oz......... but if u use a larger bottle, what i do is use some of the 1/4in compression hose that they sell in home depot or most hardware stores.......sometimes u can buy it by the foot........cut the length u need & insert it...........it's the perfect size.........if there is a strainer on the end, it will fit, too.......

Answer

Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 20, 2007
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Spray Bottles With a Hose Connector
Uses for Spray Bottles With Hose Connectors
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 11:36:15 PM on 10.0.2.249 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.