Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Coldwater Joke

A man went to visit his 90 year old grandfather and while eating the breakfast of eggs and bacon prepared for him, he noticed a film-like substance on his plate. So he says, "Grandfather, are these plates clean?" His grandfather replies, "Those plates are as clean as cold water can get them, so go on and finish your meal."

That afternoon, while eating the hamburgers his grandfather made for lunch, he noticed many little black specks around the edge of his plate so again he asked, "Grandfather are you sure these plates are clean?" Without looking up from his burger, the grandfather says, "I told you those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them, now don't ask me about it anymore."

Well, later that day, they were on their way out to get dinner. As he was leaving the house, grandfather's dog who was lying on the floor started to growl and would not let him pass. "Grandfather, your dog won't let me out." Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching, his grandfather shouted, "Coldwater, get out of the way!"

Source: Email from a friend.

By

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Jess [108]09/29/2008

(submitted via email)
The joke "Coldwater" should get a prize. I had so much fun grossing out my 5 adult children, their spouses and 6 of my grandchildren. It was great!

Elizabeth from Salinas, CA

By melody_yesterday [213]09/24/2008

here is the short version to paste into Yahoo Messenger if you want.I always like to send my friends something.

man went to visit his 90 yr old gPa & while eating the breakfast,he SAW a SPECKS on his plate."gPa,r these plates clean?" His gPa says, "They r as clean as cold water can get em!"
Later @ lunch, more dirt on his plate so he asked, "gPa r you sure these plates r clean?" Without looking up gPa says, "I told you those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them!"
Later that day, they were on their way out & the dog growled,wouldn't let the Gson past so gPa yelled,"COLDWATER! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.