Persia the Dog

Persia is a 8 months old female. I don't know what kind of mix she is for sure. Someone wanted to give her away so we took her to give her a loving home. She loves to run and play and fetch balls, sticks or whatever is thrown. She loves to give kisses.

She likes small dogs and is OK with some cats but she has a big problem with large dogs. My home is a place that is a safe haven for the unwanted pet, they get tender loving care. She probably won't win a contest but we love her any way.

By Marcia S from Spokane WA

Persia looks sweet to me! I know that she will pay you back for rescuing her by showering you with love and devotion for many years. Rescued dogs are the best kind to have - I now own three! Thanks for sharing Persia with us and God bless you and yours.

You can see the love and thanks in her eyes. You are both fortunate to have each other.

She looks so sweet, she will have a nice life with you. She looks like she has some Pitt in her and they make the best dogs. I raised 2 and they were our babies the smartest dogs and sweet too.

Pits do make the best dogs. We have 5 of them. Persia looks like she has pit in her.

Looks like 100% pit bull to me! She's beautiful!

You can see the love in those eyes, she is pretty. She is lucky to have gotten you!

Photos Pets DogsJuly 29, 2009
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
🎄
🍂