Themes for a 13th Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 13 the first of December and we are stuck on a theme and what to do for a party. We are on a budget since it will be so close to Christmas. We have played with the idea of a masquerade ball. We need ideas for decorating! It will be held in a shop and will need lots of coverups.

By Melinda

A masquerade party sounds like fun, reminds me of Mardi Gras. Color, color, color. .I use tablecloths from the dollar store to cover and hang for my Halloween party. For decorating you could buy PVC pipe painted gold or bold colors and fill them with tree branches spray-painted gold or some bright colors hang some beads from them. The dollar store also has all of their Christmas garland in stock right now this could also be hung from the tree branches, make them big 4 or 5 feet tall and put them on the tables. You can also get some fake flowers and glue them onto the tree branches to mimic the look of a magnolia tree or a flowering crab or even roses. The dollar store also carries gold and silver serving platters use these with some Mardi Gras beads spread around for table decorations. Use boxes under your tablecloth and elevate some of the food. Make the birthday cake stand out put it on a glass cake stand and elevate it even higher than the rest of your food. I might also suggest that it being the holidays you use colored Christmas lights if you can find battery-operated you could also put these on the table. I run my holiday lights along the outer edge of the room on the floor. Hope she has the best birthday ever. Posts pictures I would love to see what you decided.

Well, there is Christmas in July, why not Halloween in December? Costume party, contest for best costume (make an extra cake, or make a certificate on the computer using free clipart).

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayNovember 12, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
5th Birthday
5th Birthday Party Ideas
Bridal Shower Ideas, Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Ideas
🎄
🍂