Getting Green Dye Out of Clothes

Someone gave me a green shirt that I did not know was dyed. I washed it with colored cloths, did not realize until after I dried it that the dye from the shirt got on some of my cloths. Does anybody have suggestions of how I can get the dye out of my cloths?

By Vickie from Louisiana

This happened to me with a red piece of clothing bleeding into a white oxford shirt. I thought it would never come out! I bought a packet of 'Idye' dye remover- you bring a pot of water to a boil, turn it down to medium add the packet and put the shirt and 'cook' for about 2-3 minutes. Wa-la, the shirt was back to normal. It's cheap, about 3 dollars. Here is a link to the stuff I got, but you could also probably get 'Rit' dye remover at wal-mart and the like.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsMarch 23, 2009
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub