DogsPets

Chopper (Pitbull)

Category Dogs

The puppy is one that is from one of my pitbulls. I am a breeder and his name is Chopper. If these dogs are raised right there as sweet as any other dog. He's a male and six weeks old. He was from a litter of ten, 8 boys and 2 girls. I am hoping he will be accepted as a guide dog for the pitbull program for the disabled.

chopperpit.jpg

Sandra

DARLING!!! My son has a pit - her name is Daphne, she's 7, and you are so right about upbringing. She thinks she's a lap-dog! LOL

Your baby is adorable.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Chopper looks like my Daisy could be his Mom.

She has the brown splotch around one of her eyes

& is in fact why I called her Daisy . I must partially disagree about Nurturing however because she came to us as a stray & turned out to be pregnant.

She had 4 pups who started out sweet but as soon as they discovered there was a difference between the sexes they got Viciuos to each other & I had to separate them as they'd shred each other .

Mosquitos & heat killed them & if that hadn't happened I'd have had to get all but 1 of them Put Down . I believe one little male had his Mom's temperament which is as sweet as any creature could have.

Daisy thinks she's a Lap Dog too . Around here we call her kind RCA dogs because they sort of look like those dogs in the ads.

My neighbors have 2 who look like they could be her pups. They are Nasty Killers ,they got at least one of my cats & I saved another Neighbor's Rat terrier from one of them by prodding it's mouth with a metal pole just enough for the little one to escape & not hurt the big dog either.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He looks so sweet, I hope he gets accepted as a guide dog, what a great thing to do for someone!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Chopper is as cute as can be! Good luck with training him to help others. That is the most UNselfish thing I can imagine. My Max is a black Lab. He's 3 1/2 months olf and 35 pounds. He gets bigger nearly every day! Pups can be a handful, that's for sure. Especially big ones! But, you sure are right in what you're doing. And, I've always said that no pup is born to be bad. With good, loving, kind training everyone could have a great pet!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a cute and cuddly looker! Hope you get into the program! I never thought I would think a pit as cute and sweet, but this one is. Good luck!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How beautiful since your a breeder is my puppy full Pitbull or mix. It's the 1 with the white speck on its nose.

Reply Like this photo? Yes