How Long Will Pumpkin Puree Last In Fridge?

How long will pumpkin puree last in the fridge?

Maryeileen from Brooklyn, OH

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I wouldn't keep it in the fridge more than two or three days. But it freezes wonderfully; I make it from sugar pumpkins in the fall and freeze it for muffins, pies, etc. later on.

It wasn't fresh, it was canned. I think food in cans is partially cooked so I don't know if it would last longer than fresh.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food Safety VegatablesMay 20, 2008
dried spices
How Long Do Dried Herbs and Spices Last?
woman wearing nylons
Making Nylons Last Longer
Pumpkin Custard
Pumpkin Custard Recipes
Freezing Pumplin Pies
Freezing Pumpkin Pies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:13:13 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.