Tips For Easing Into Vintage Clothing

I remember when I first started to wear vintage things, and I was nervous about it. So here are a few tips. Don't go totally vintage, use a vintage piece here or there, and use quality items. If buying second hand makes you nervous, just go shopping for those things out of town and no one will know where you got it. If anyone asks, you can say a relative gave it to you!

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

If you love it, wear it! I have a friend that loves vintage clothing and is a very good seamstress and she has made a buisness of making and selling vintage "new clothing". What is the difference in vintage fabric, furniture, quilts, ect. We each have our on personality or this world would be so so boring, don't you think? Enjoy your love of clothing, you just might just start your own business, who knows?

I like my vintage blouses & things I made. I use to sew a lot for my family. I got my feelings hurt one night we went out, a so called friend at the same large table with several other people there. She said to me something about my vintage blouse were coming back in style again & said the same about some pretty earrings I had on. I could not say a word, no one said anything. What do you think about this? Thanks.

Vintage Clothing Store
Using Vintage Clothing
Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceApril 13, 2007
Vintage Baby Photo
Cleaning Vintage Baby Clothes
Vintage Craft Tools
Finding Vintage Craft Tools and Supplies
Vintage Wedding
Vintage Wedding Decoration Ideas
Vintage Jukebox
Finding the Value of a Vintage Jukebox
🎉
🎄