KnittingCrafts

Knifty Knitter Size Chart

I'm looking for a Knifty Knitter size chart, measured in inches instead of rows. It would eliminate counting rows. It would also provide a means of uniformity and make a small, medium, or large beanie more consistent in size every time.

If you can help in this matter it would be greatly appreciated. If you can't help would you direct me to someone who could help me end my search.

Donna

http://yarngear  ms/stitches1.htm

I don't understand what you're asking for. Are you asking for the size in inches of each stitch pattern?

That would depend on your tension, your yarn, and the stitches themselves.

If you use the same yarn, the same tension and the same stitches every time, everything should come out to be fairly similar.