Spider-Man Invitations

I need to Spider-man print invitations and birthday cards. Anyone have any advice?

Nilsa from Brooklyn, NYC

If it were me, I would go online and find a Spiderman photo that I like and save it on my disk. If you have a card making program, it's as easy as falling off a log to import the photo into the card, insert all the party information, etc. and print them out.

If you don't have a card making program, you can use use your word processing program (Word, etc.) to set it up. You need to remember that if you use Word (or whichever word processing program you use) you have to look at the paper as 4 squares on one sheet. When you fold the paper, you'll fold in in half and then in half again. I'm thinking the top right quarter will be the back portion of the invitation, top left quarter will be the front (the picture will need to be placed upside down in order for it to be right side up when you print/fold, bottom left becomes the left inside of the card and the bottom right becomes the right side of the card (where you'll probably write the party info). I've made lots of invitations in this manner, so I hope it helps.

CHECK DOLLAR TREES, DOLLAR GENERAL STORES THEY CARRIED PAPER PRODUCT FOR SPIDERMAN,

OR JUST DO A SEARCH ON THE WEB, YOU CAN FIND A STORE NEAREST TO YOU. GOOD PRICES ALSO

You might do an online search for Spiderman printables.

Google Free printable birthday invites. Might have to play around with your words, such as "free childrens birthday" or just "birthday invites". I just did and too many came up. Make sure you put" free" and "printable" in your choice to pull up. Good Luck :o)

I would get red paper & print a spider web on it - & then if you can find spider man stickers at them at the center of the web.

Could you just get a line picture of spiderman (like from a coloring book), copy it onto a plain white piece of paper, print the party info on the bottom of the picture, fold it up to standard postal size, and close with a spiderman sticker to mail it. You'd be able to address and stamp the front of the folded picture like an envelope. The child would have all the party information and could color the picture at home. I'd even add a line to bring the colored pictures to the party for a prize. They could be hung around the room for decorations. You could give all the children favor bags of spiderman coloring books, crayons, markers, stickers, etc., for the prizes.

Hi, it just so happens, I make invitations with your kid right in the scene. Do you want to see a spiderman sample? kreatedbykelli at aol.com

I know this is an old thread, but this might help someone. A good place to order personalized spiderman invitations is http://order.personalizedpartyinvites.com

Holidays and Parties Parties InvitationsMay 15, 2007
Designing Wedding Invitations
Designing Your Own Wedding Invitations
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Homemade wedding invitation.
Homemade Wedding Invitations
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
🎉
🎄