Dog Boots Pattern

Does anyone have a sewing pattern for dog boots?

Nicky 1 from Canada

Heres a link i found online with pics and diagrams on the page.

They aren't too fashionable, but it looks easy and it will work for your dog for now. But look on down the page at the pics of what someone did do to make them too cute!

i've seen patterns by a company called quick sew. you can go to their web site to view or to buy on line.

Hi I found some patterns, here is the link.

Hope this will help

Hello - after reading all the links about dog booties I went to GoodWill and purchased two child's winter coats.......$1.95 for one with a broken zipper and the other for $3.95 as it had missing snaps. I wanted cuffs with velcro. I cut the sleeves off, sized the cuff end to fit, and sewed the open end to make the boots fit my Standard Schnauzer. The boots even have non skid on the bottoms as the coats had patch type fabric on the elbows. Nicely lined and cozy and not too expensive! Thanks for the ideas I read about. We live in WI and it is cold!

Crafts SewingFebruary 6, 2006
work boots
Removing Diesel Fuel from Shoes and Boots
Ugg Boots
Cleaning Ugg Boots
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots