Scenery: Mountain Life (Campbell Folk School)

I took this picture while visiting the John C. Campbell Folk School in the Appalachian mountains. A reminder for us to be thankful for those things we may take for granted, like indoor plumbing and washing machines.

By April from Albany, GA

You know something? I believe folks who don't depend on technology to get through their days... and that includes indoor plumbing, have a good idea. If all our gadgets were suddenly taken from us, a lot of us (myself included) would have a hard adjustment. Not these folks. You can't miss what you didn't have in the first place!

Photos SceneryJuly 8, 2011
Bernese Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog Breed Information and Photos
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School