Use Purell on Acne Breakouts

I am so excited to share this tip! I had an unwelcome middle aged pimple and wanted to cover it up before I went out. Usually when this happens I use an acne treatment, but it usually dries a little weird and plus I have sensitive skin. As I was pondering this at my vanity, my eyes fell upon the little travel size generic Purell on my table. Eureka! A clear antibacterial gel! Well, I dabbed it on that zit, it dried clear almost immediately and I was able to put concealer on it. And not only that it healed the pimple!! I have since been using this on blackheads that I find when I am brave enough to use the magnifying side of my mirror! It works great and soooo cheap!

By Carol from Landisville, PA

I have done this too -- it really does work! More than once, I've "discovered" a pimple when I'm at work and don't have acess to anything else, being that the hand sanitizer is mostly alcohol, I thought, "What the heck?!?" So I tried it with great results, I've started doing this at home as well, because it worked so well -- best "spot treatment" for acne that I've ever tried!

I must try that! Thanks! I mostly use tea- tree oil which is good but more expensive and VERY strongly scented. :-)

So I have the purell advance hand sanitizer I just put it on and my face feels really smooth and clean.....I'm so happy....and I figured that since it worked for my friend at school...than I would try it!!!

I think that soon I will look amazing agean!

But yea try it ....don't think just do it!!!!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne TreatmentMay 28, 2008
A girl popping a pimple.
What Causes Acne?
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes
Preventing Acne, Young Woman washing her face
Preventing Acne