Baby D'Vanty Brand Children's Clothing

Does anybody know the brand Baby D'Vanty? I bought a dress for my baby daughter at a consignment store here in Houston Texas. The dress is gorgeous, its 100% linen and its made in Colombia. Of course this doesn't mean this brand comes from Colombia, but I would love to find out more about this brand and their clothing line. Please if anybody has any information about this clothing brand I would really be grateful. I love this dress and my daughter is going to outgrow it any day now.

Gaby from Texas

If you don't find anything on the internet about the brand, why not contact your consignment store and they could probably get the information as to where the dress came from from the person who brought it in.

Thank you, I'm going to do that. I'm actually going out there tomorrow. Thank you!!

Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingNovember 5, 2008
Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄