Crochet Thread To Hold Flower

I get a lot of spools of crochet thread in bags at thrift stores.

One day, I was rolling some up and got this one half done when I remembered that is the exact color of my kitchen, mixed with yellow flowers. I stopped, rolled the unrolled back onto the middle, and stuck a pretty yellow flower in it. INSTANT CHEER!

You could do this with any larger roll of thread, and put in pens, pencils, crochet hooks, small knitting needles, coffee stirrers, emery boards, and cuticle scissors, and yes, flowers!

Source: My own head, where all my stuff is crammed in there to dole out one idea at a time.

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

PoorButProud, I like the way you think. I love the picture!

Photos CraftsNovember 1, 2010
Bobbin Thread Keeps Breaking
Bobbin Thread Keeps Breaking
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
Red Sewing Thread
Crocheting With Sewing Thread