Pattern for Franklin the Turtle Stuffie

My 2 year old granddaughter loves "Franklin". Does anyone have a pattern to make the stuffed turtle? I can't find the stuffed animal or a pattern anywhere. Her dad and I would be forever grateful. Thank you.

By Catastrofy from Winnipeg, Canada

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This is patently stealing from poor Franklin ( I luv him ) but this would give you a great toy, and since you are not selling it, I don't think Franklin would really mind. Find a photo of Franklin online or scan one in from a book or colouring book. Print out on a transfer sheet. Iron it onto a washed cotton muslin. Turn over once done onto another piece of muslin or green cotton and sew around the outline, leaving enough of the seam open for turning. Turn, stuff and sew the opening closed. You have yourself a real Franklin cutie. It wouldn't have arm and legs etc, but would be well loved anyway.

Great idea. Thank you and I don't want to steal from Franklin. I really can't find him anywhere!

Easy, peasy. Use google, but use images and type in Franklin the Turtle and you will have all sorts of hits. :) I'm a grandmother of two.

I entered Franklin the turtle colouring pages into google and this is one of the sites

www.coloring-crafts.com/.../franklin-the-turtle/

quiltmum, thankyou for your great ideas. I really appreciate your taking the time to send me the info!

Crafts Toys DollmakingAugust 19, 2009
Making a Turtle Costume for a Baby
Making a Turtle Costume for a Baby
making bread
Turtle Bread Recipes
Pretzel Turtle Recipes
Pretzel Turtle Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:49:51 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.