How to Make a Turtle Dove of Love Valentine Card
This pretty Valentine's Day card is adorned with two resin turtle doves. If you enjoy making your own greeting cards or are new to this craft give this one a try. This is a guide about how to make a turtle dove of love Valentine card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This Valentine's Day, make a sweet DIY card to show the love of your life just how much you love him.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: one card
- 10 x 5 in white textured cardstock
- 4.6 x 4.6 in rose pink textured cardstock
- A4 sheet cerise pink paper
- two 1.2" wide silver resin turtle doves
- five 5mm wide cerise pink multifaceted rhinestones
- ten 4mm wide rose pink multifaceted rhinestones
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- 4.4 in wide heart-shaped cookie cutter
- 0.4 in high heart shaped paper punch
- Score the 10" x 5" white textured cardstock to create a card sized 5" x 5". With the fold at the top, centre and glue the rose pink textured cardstock to the front of the card.
- Use the cookie cutter and pencil to trace a heart on to the card.
- Punch hearts from the cerise pink paper and glue the hearts over the traced heart's pencil line.
- Glue the two turtle doves to the card.
- Glue a punched cerise pink heart just below the turtle doves.
- Finish it off by gluing the rhinestones to random places around the turtle doves.
February 11, 20180 found this helpful
Very cute card. I love the mini hearts in a heart shape especially. :)