Using White Vinegar for Dandruff

Will white vinegar work for treating dandruff? If so, should I use it in dry or wet hair?

By razgriz

Best Answer

Put Tea Tree oil in your shampoo, and wash your hair with that every time you get a shower, and that will get rid of the dandruff! and it leaves your head feeling tingly clean! :)

Best Answer

I tried every shampoo with a different active ingredient I could find and nothing worked. Now I use Hollywood brand Tea Tree Oil in a hair coloring bottle so that I can apply it to the roots of my hair. It's the only thing that works, and it does work. The Hollywood brand doesn't have an offensive odor. Still, I prefer to do this at night and wash my hair in the morning or you may get stained shirt collars.

It might work but vinegar does have an unpleasant odor so rinse well.

If you use Selson Blue for a week your dandruff will be gone in most cases. Some dandruff is caused by dry scalp but most is caused by a mild form of yeast which the shampoo gets rid of.

I like to wash my hair with a paste made of baking soda and water, just rubbed into the roots, then I condition with apple cider vinegar. If I want to remove dandruff, I get a stalk of rosemary or lavender, put it in a jar and pour boiling apple cider over it. I leave it overnight then after washing, flick my head upside down, pour it all over my hair (avoiding the eyes) catching it in the bowl, then repeat. Do not rinse out. It doesn't smell like vinegar when it dries and feels amazing. I'll never buy shampoo or conditioner again.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Dandruff ControlJanuary 10, 2011
killing weeds
Planting After Killing Weeds With Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar With Apples and Cinnamon
Health Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Balsamic Vinegar
Using Balsamic Vinegar
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
🎉
🎄