Baby Bear (Husky/Labrador Retriever)

Baby Bear is 7 years old. She is part husky, part black lab and actually looks like a black german shepherd. We got Bear as a pup, 5 weeks old, from a next door neighbor. We are so glad we got her. All the puppies in the litter got parvo and died. She's the only one left in her family.

She loves to go for rides in the car and go to the country and RUN! Bear is such a smart dog. She will come upstairs and get me if I'm needed. She can sit, shake, give me 5. We always thought she should have been a guide dog, she is just so smart. We love our Baby Bear!

By Judy from Iowa

Baby Bear (Husky-Lab)

She's adorable. I sure hope you have given her the Parvo Vaccinations and all the boosters.

Dorie

Baby Bear is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you could train her to be a visiting dog for nursing homes and hospitals.

Photos Pets DogsNovember 3, 2006
patchwork teddy bear
Making a Keepsake Teddy Bear
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄