Yellow Labrador Breed Information and Photos

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print
Yellow Labrador
Labrador Retrievers are a very popular dog breed known of their goodnatured personality and intelligence. They make great pets and also are favored as service dogs. The Labrador has three dominate coat colors: black, yellow, and chocolate. This is a page about yellow Labrador breed information and photos.

8 Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Earnhardt is a 4 and a 1/2 year old Yellow Lab. Earnhardt's mother was a foster pup we took in, after moving into a house where she had been left by previous owners of the house.

Quite a sad story actually, but after weeks of working with Earnhardt's mom, she eventually became a very devoted pet. She blessed us with 7 beautiful lab puppies. We kept one from the litter...Earnhardt!

He's quite a ham really, typical lab. He likes to take socks off your feet. He's very gentle, and will not bite toes. He just thinks its funny. To us, he's truly an amazing dog. Very well behaved in public and here at home.

He's been subjected to many foster pups,and more recently to a blind Himalayan kitten we took in. He loves her big time. Her name is Bumper

By Michele

Comment Like this photo? 13

My Yellow Lab Jake loves sitting on the deck nightly watching the sun go down. He will sit and stare at the sky till it turns completely dark.

He surely enjoys Mother Nature as much as I do. Lab sitting on deck watching sun set.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I had wanted a dog for years, as I had lost my last dog 7 years prior to finding Bella. The day before my 21st birthday, my dad happened to see an old dog trainer of his he hadn't seen in 20 years. The trainer informed him of the beautiful, sweet girl that had been in a very abusive home and was terrified of everything. My dad knew this was it. It had to be.

Bella The Munchkinator(Yellow Lab) - closeup of smiling Bella

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Tina is 14 years old and a Yellow Labrador Retriever. We drove 20 miles in a snowstorm one night to look at a litter of yellow lab puppies.

One of them came right up to us, wagging her tail and falling over herself trying to climb out of the puppy pen.

In Memory Of Tina (Yellow Labrador Retriever)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This is Taffy. We named her because of the colour of her coat. Taffy lived to be 15 years old. She passed away about 6 years ago. She was a yellow lab.

Yellow Lab

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Buddy, our yellow Lab, lets us have fun and dress him all the time. He's such a good sport!

Lab with Batman mask.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

I got Tanner after my previous Lab passed due to unknown causes at only 1 1/2 years old. I have had Tanner for 7 months.

Dog on couch with owner.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got him from a breeder at 6 weeks old. He likes to annoy me, eat, and run around like the clown he is. He's my 110lb Labradork.

River (Labrador) - upside down yellow Lab

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Labrador RetrieverAugust 24, 2013
🎆
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Yellow-Labrador-Breed-Information-and-Photos.html