Do Wolves Have Black Tongues?

Do wolves have black tongues?

By Jeanbean30 from FL

I think the answer is no, but I guess there could be a breed of wolves somewhere that does have black tongues. But my curiosity is aroused as to why someone would want to know the answer to this question. Maybe there is a wolf expert out there who can give you a definite yes or no.

We have a wolf that is 3/4 timber and tundra wolf and 1/4 malamute and she does not have a black tongue. The only dog that I know of that has a black tongue is chows.

Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 9, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 11:56:15 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.