Should I Give Door Prizes at a Birthday Party?

I am giving myself a birthday party and want to know if I should give door prizes?

Margaret

I wouldn't give out door prizes. I also don't know anybody that has party favors. I guess it kind of depends on a person's income.

No. If you want to give out prizes give them out for winning a game or something like that. Try to make it so everyone gets a chance to win.

I think the sort of party that you have depends on your age and the customs of your area. I have never attended an adult birthday party where party favors or door prizes were given out, but we give out "treat bags" at kids parties all the time, and also Party favors at weddings and anniversary get togethers.

My aunt had a come and go tea for her 80th birthday, and paid for the whole party herself. She had lots of friends who attended. She paid for the hall rental and the food and drinks herself, because she wanted her friends to celebrate with her, and she had no close family to hold this event for her.

If this is a party in your home for adult friends, just feed them and give them cake! Hopefully, someone will offer to bring the cake so you don't have to buy your own!

Without the editorial no.

No.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 22, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
trivia party
Trivia Themed Party Ideas
Photo of a family reunion.
Family Reunion Prize Ideas
🎄