Recycled Rock Crafts

These are some recycling crafts that we saw last weekend at a festival. All of the crafts were made by students. The pictures aren't the best, but the crafts were very nice and very cute ideas.

The first is a snake made out of painted rocks of different sizes, with each rock being separate, you can have your snake coil around a post or change their positions.

The second is two rocks painted as turtles. They looked a lot better than they show in the picture. Unfortunately it was very bright and I only had my cell phone to take the pictures. These were really cute.

I've had rocks that I painted last for years in the garden. I used acrylic paints to paint the rocks, then when it was finished, sprayed them with a good sealer.

Susan from ThriftyFun.com

Wow, you are really talented, I just love these!

I paint pebbles with my nieces and nephews each summer holiday when they come to visit me (I live next to the beach). Ours are put to shame next to yours!

You should sell them, paint the person's house number on the backs too!

They're inspiration for us to do better.

Thank you for sharing.

Monique

very pretty and easy enough for me to try

Thank you for sharing.

Ah, I didn't paint these rocks, they were painted by students for a recycling contest. They were lovely and painted by two different people I believe. I love it when I see nice crafts like this so though it might inspire some of you.

Susan from ThriftyFun

rock painted like cat
Painting Rocks
Crafts Garden & Yard DecorationsAugust 7, 2008
Homemade rock candy.
Homemade Rock Candy
Book Lamp
Crafts Using Books
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
🎄
🍂