Creating Inspirational Rocks

Category Miscellaneous
Pull out that container of pretty rocks you have collected over time or go for a hike and pick up a few. Add an inspirational message with a permanent pen and give them as gifts and keep some for yourself. This is a guide about creating inspirational rocks.

This is an inexpensive yet meaningful project you could do for yourself, a friend, family, or even pass out to strangers as a thoughtful gesture. This inspirational rock can serve many purposes - as a meaningful rock you can put in your purse to decor for your home, garden, desk, or as a paperweight.

This project is very easy to make and most of the time you already have all the supplies at home! All you need are rocks, any kind will work, and some Sharpies!

I happen to find these beautiful rocks at the beach on my hike. You can find rocks at your local park, backyard, beach and so forth.

Then go home and wash the rocks throughly and pat dry. Then start decorating your rocks with Sharpies. Personalize your saying or phrase with something you like!

Examples of some I made:

- Work Hard
- Smile
- Self Love
- I Love You
- A <3 M

It can be by my desk at work, as decor in the yard, and as a paper weight.

Total Time: 15

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Very nice!

Thank you!!