Bunny Pot

This is a oops bunny that got stuck in a flower pot hiding the eggs. I used a 4 inch flower pot, a 4 inch Styrofoam ball and a Styrofoam egg, with craft foam for the feet pads.

Paint your flower pot. Glue the ball into it. Cut the egg in half and glue on for feet. Glue on the feet pads and pom pom tail.

By craftmomo from San Marcos

What is the tail made out of? The directions says pom pom but it does not look like a pom pom. The kind I am thinking of anyway.

This is so cute!

Very cute. Next time can you shoot it level and on a contrasting color. I can't see the pot and I think this is cute enough to win a prize!

I think she made the pompom by hand for the tail...like the top of a winter hat.

Crafts Easter DecorationsMay 6, 2009
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Easter Bunny
Free Letters from the Easter Bunny
finished bunny
Making a Fabric Bunny Doorstop