Getting Firefox Out of Safe Mode

I used to have the choice when loading up my Mozilla Firefox browser to choose the regular mode or the "safe" mode. Several days ago I tried to log on in "regular" mode and only the "safe" mode was available to me.

Did I change something by hitting something in the program accidentally? Oh, yeah, duh. Now that I think about it, I do remember my computer freezing up last week and I hit the "control-alt-delete" button to try and unfreeze it. Was that it? If so, what did I hit and what did I do wrong? How do I again bring up the "regular" (not safe-mode) of Firefox again?

By Cyinda from the Seattle/Tacoma area

Computer Browser
Troubleshooting Computer Software
Computers SoftwareJanuary 3, 2010
A man having trouble with his computer.
Troubleshooting Computer Problems
Dog Ripping Paper
Training a Dog to Stop Ripping Paper
Apple Pie A La Mode Tea
Apple Pie A La Mode Tea Recipes
Computer Sleep Mode Button
Getting Computer Out of Sleep Mode