"Now I lay me down to sleep" Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for a "Now I lay me down to sleep" children's prayer cross stitch kit that my mother made me when I was born. It was either bought at Leewards or Mary Maxim. It is pink with farm animals. It must be the stamped kind, as I cannot complete the counted kind. It is about 8x10. Please help.

Thanks!
Julie from Orlando, FL

Try stores like Walmart or even your craft stores as I have seen them before good luck

one place to check that also has other good links is http://www.freepatternsonline.com/. it's pretty hard to find the stamped ones these days, but you could get someone to transfer the design to the fabric with a thin marker for you. good luck!

Cross Stitch
Finding Cross Stitch Patterns
Crafts Needlework Cross StitchFebruary 4, 2006
counted cross stitch
College Team Cross Stitch Patterns
Cross Stitch
College and University Cross Stitch Patterns
Cross Stitch Pattern
Resizing a Cross Stitch Pattern
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🎄