Garlic Chilli Sauce Recipe

Does anyone have a fabulous Garlic Chilli Sauce recipe that they would like to share with me? I LOVE hot foods and have a chilli bush that just keeps on producing! It grows more chillies than I know what to do with! Any other ideas for chilli sauces or other recipes? Anything will be greatly appreciated.

Answers

I don't have a recipe but checked the ingredients on a jar I bought. They are: chili, garlic, vinegar, salt, sugar, corn starch, MSG, and sodium benzoate added as a preservative. If you have lots of chilies to play with I'd suggest just mixing the first three items to taste and then adding a little salt and sugar at a time until it tastes right. The cornstarch (I think) is probably for texture more than taste so I'd get the flavor right before playing with that. I'd also ignore the last two items; with the vinegar and salt and proper refrigeration this stuff should keep fine for a while. Oh, and it's best to work with small batches when experimenting, and measure (and document) everything. Then when you're satisfied with the mix you can increase everything in proportion for the big batch.

Also, depending on the kind of chilies you're using you might want to roast and/or seed them before you chop them. Good luck, and please let us know how it comes out! I love chilies and I put garlic in just about everything but ice cream. (Haven't tried that yet....)

Garlic Chilli Sauce
Garlic Chilli Sauce Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SaucesJune 14, 2006
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Chopsticks Picking up Piece of Teriyaki Chicken
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Chili Sauce
Chili Sauce Recipes
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath
🎄