DVD Player Freezes When I Erase a Disk

I have a DVD recorder/player and it seems to freeze up every time I erase a (recordable) disc. I cant find any info about it in the book it came with. I am just wondering if anyone had ever had this problem before I go and call the manufacturer.

Thanks!
Kim from Howell, NJ

Answers

I have had that problem with a Samsung...I just unplugged it and then plugged it in again...you then have to reset the settings...but it was worth it because I haven't had the problem again.

It's like rebooting your computer I guess//anyway it worked for me.

Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Large) DVD PlayerMarch 22, 2007
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
CD Player for Audio System
Buying CD Player for Audio System
CD or DVD in a computer drive.
Removing a CD or DVD Stuck in a Computer
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:00:27 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.