What Kinds of Glue Do I Use for Bling Crafts?

Does anybody know what two glues you would mix to do this? I was in a store and they bling out jewelry and high heel shoes. I asked what kind of glue they used and they explained they mixed 2 kinds of glue. They used this combination, so that the stones stay shiny not dull, to make sure the bottom doesn't turn green due to moisture, and to also make sure the stones don't fall off.

By Crystal from Los Angeles, CA

You can buy a special glue to adhere gems to things. I think most craft stores would have this.

They might be using a two-part epoxy. You can also get Swarovski Hotfix flat back crystals, and apply them with a tool:

If you're interested in using the Hotfix crystals, here is a question/answer about using them:

Crafts AdviceMay 9, 2010
Cleaning bucket full of cleaning supplies.
Removing Glue Stains From Clothing
Canned sweetened milk.
Making Glue With Milk
Woman Traveling with Jewelry
Traveling with Jewelry
child using glue
Glue Tips for Kids