McDonald's Dollar Menu - Categories:

Dining OutEntertainment

McDonald's Dollar Menu

Here is a cheap lunch tip: McDonald's has a $1 menu. Order a side salad, which is small, and the 4 piece chicken nuggets. Cut the nuggets into small pieces. All for only $2!

The salad is only 20 calories and the nuggets are l70. The least calorie dressings are: (if you used the entire package.) Low fat Italian is 50 calories, Low fat Balsamic is 40 calories and Ranch is 170 calories.

Then if you are a "senior". you get a "senior" drink for 49 cents with refills.

It's a great day if I learned something new!

By Syd from Dunkirk, MD

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I agree, the $1 menu offers enough to choose from and now that my daughter works there, the dollar items become .50 items! woohoo

I work at a McDonald's and this is what I do for lunch--I order the side salad and have them add a grilled chicken patty (the kind you get in the BLT, Club or Classic sandwich) on top. The chicken breast is only $1.00, and I order a small drink (free refills), bringing the total to $3! The grilled chicken breast is 150 calories, 20 calories less than the 4 piece McNuggets and much more meat (IMHO).

Also, if you dine in you can get a free kids ice cream cone (even adults) just for asking.

That's what I do @ Wendy's!

The dollar menu is awesome. If they ever took it off, I don't think they would get very much business cause most people just go there every day for the dollar menu like me! yay Dollar Menu

What you get from McDonald's its just FAT =)

Regardless of what anybody says, that Dollar Menu has kept me and my youngest son from going hungry a few times!! Plus it tastes good too. Too bad they took off the double meat cheeseburger. Most idiotic I say!!

Entertainment Dining OutOctober 9, 2006
Sand Dollar Plant Markers
Sand Dollar Plant Markers
Making a Dinner Menu Board
Making a Dinner Menu Board
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 23, 2016 at 9:55:14 PM on 10.0.2.99 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.