Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

McDonald's Dollar Menu

Here is a cheap lunch tip: McDonald's has a $1 menu. Order a side salad, which is small, and the 4 piece chicken nuggets. Cut the nuggets into small pieces. All for only $2!

The salad is only 20 calories and the nuggets are l70. The least calorie dressings are: (if you used the entire package.) Low fat Italian is 50 calories, Low fat Balsamic is 40 calories and Ranch is 170 calories.

Then if you are a "senior". you get a "senior" drink for 49 cents with refills.

It's a great day if I learned something new!

By Syd from Dunkirk, MD

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Cynthia Mullen (Guest Post)01/16/2009

Regardless of what anybody says, that Dollar Menu has kept me and my youngest son from going hungry a few times!! Plus it tastes good too. Too bad they took off the double meat cheeseburger. Most idiotic I say!!

By mooyou. (Guest Post)09/18/2008

What you get from McDonald's its just FAT =)

By Elly Jackson (Guest Post)01/28/2008

The dollar menu is awesome. If they ever took it off, I don't think they would get very much business cause most people just go there every day for the dollar menu like me! yay Dollar Menu

By yumyum1 (Guest Post)03/16/2007

That's what I do @ Wendy's!

By Cheryl from Missouri (Guest Post)10/09/2006

Also, if you dine in you can get a free kids ice cream cone (even adults) just for asking.

By NHdoubleK (Guest Post)10/09/2006

I work at a McDonald's and this is what I do for lunch--I order the side salad and have them add a grilled chicken patty (the kind you get in the BLT, Club or Classic sandwich) on top. The chicken breast is only $1.00, and I order a small drink (free refills), bringing the total to $3! The grilled chicken breast is 150 calories, 20 calories less than the 4 piece McNuggets and much more meat (IMHO).

By Kim (Guest Post)10/09/2006

I agree, the $1 menu offers enough to choose from and now that my daughter works there, the dollar items become .50 items! woohoo

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.