Looking for Hair Spray Similar to Joico's Old Formula

Does anyone know if there is a comparable hair spray to Joico's Blast? This formula was a very good product until they changed the formula. It is now no different than any other hair spray's hold! I am looking for a spray that stiffens the hair and keeps the hair in place.

By Joan

I don't know anything about Joico's Blast, but I recently discovered Got 2B Glued Freeze Hairspray. I bought it new at a flea market because I was on a trip and forgot my regular $15 a can stuff and now I like this better, especially to save $8 or 9 dollars a can. I have thin hair and most hair spray flattens it straight to my scalp, so I need something that sprays well and holds well and doesn't look like like varnish, and this does the trick. It is relatively cheap also, under $6. They carry it at Target and I am sure it's elsewhere, but I haven't done a search for it. Hope this helps.

Thanks thriftyvicki for the tip. I had forgotten about the Got 2 products so I will try them. I hope they haven't changed their formula too!

I like Big Sexy. I call it cement in a can. You can find it at Wal-mart hair salons and in the hair spray aisle in some Wal- mart stores. I also like Aussie instant Freeze. It works good as well. Good luck!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsApril 6, 2011
Baby Formula Scoop
Craft Ideas Using Baby Formula Scoops
Baby being fed with formula.
Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄