Making a Formula Can Easter Bunny
March 28, 2007
This Bunny Easter Basket is made from an empty baby formula can. I made this bunny for a cheap and quick Easter basket this year for my Pioneer Club (kid's bible study) class.
All you need is:
- an empty can (I used a similac formula can - the powdered kind - it's a little bigger than a soup can)
- white spray paint
- white paper (bunny ears)
- pink construction paper (inside ears and nose)
- black Sharpie marker
- cotton ball (tail)
- hot glue and glue gun
- Easter grass
- Put hot glue all around the top of the can where the lid was so its not sharp.
- Spray paint your can.
- Let it dry.
- Use your Sharpie to make the ears and nose on the pink and white paper then cut them out.
- Glue on the ears and nose with hot glue.
- Glue the tail on the back of your can.
- Then draw on a mouth and eyes on your bunny.
- Put in your Easter grass and add a few pieces of candy and some little trinkets.
I found a really good deal at the dollar store -- 15 Easter whistles for a dollar! I also found some little tablets shaped like crosses at Wal-Mart.
You can also use this as an Easter decoration.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.