Advice About Website Affiliate Programs

On the bottom of a lot of sites I've noticed offers to become an affiliate. How does this work? Is it a scam or a chance for a little added income? I'd love to hear from someone who is an affiliate or knows something about this.

Vctpagan

Answers

Usually how it works is the site you choose to be an affiliate for has you place a small bit of HTML code on your website. You receive credit/money for each click that comes from your site. Usually you only receive theis credit if that person buys something from them.

Basically your website, your bandwidth, your readers are being used for free advertising that they only PAY for if you generate money for that company. I've signed up with a few and while I get traffic on my site, I have NEVER recieved a DIME. Also, they usually come with a large picture that you have to display as well.

If you do decide to become an affiliate, make sure to READ THE FINE PRINT!

Business and Legal BusinessApril 25, 2006
A family at an animal shelter.
Services Offered at Animal Shelters
Wedding programs.
Saving Money on Wedding Programs
woman using computer
Using Microsoft Office Programs
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
🎉
🎄