Indoor Fountain Vapor/Fogger Stopped Working

I have a 3 legged metal stand. It holds a large bowl filled with water. You plug in a device that turns multiple colors and puts out a vapor. It no longer puts out vapor. What is this called and where can I get one?

Sandra from Monroe, MI

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I googled and found Oscillation LED lights, they are sold by a co out of Columbus, OH $30

I have a Palantic "ultrasonic mist maker. (Magic Sky) Mine came from a florist, but I have also seen them at the Fair. It has a toll free number 1-800-256-7708 and www.palantic.com. It sounds like it needs a new atomizing ceramic disc The book says you can take it out and try to clean it. You need to have the black auto switch uner 5mmm beneath the water to operate at all times. This applies if the LED lights work, otherwise you have to return the mist maker with the power device for repair.

I saw one of those in a Collections Etc. catalog. Theyre online too at CollectionsEtc.com. All the stuff they sell is under 20 dollars, some is 10 and some 15 and some just under 20. Its my favorite catalog! (smiles)

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

August 6, 2007 Flag

This site has been so much help. I love it. I have a tabletop indoor fountain with a fogger that goes in it. The fogger quit working. The red light still glows that's on it but it doesn't make any fog. I've tried soaking it all night in vinegar in case of water deposits (and I scrubbed it afterwards to get the vinegar off). I put it back in the fountain and still nothing. I'm keeping the fogger clear of the stones in the fountain as well. I'm stuck. Any ideas that won't harm the fogger. Those things aren't cheap!

Jenny in KY

Answers:

Indoor Fountain Fogger Stopped Working

Hi Jenny, here is a link for a fogger repair kit. I really know nothing about foggers so it was the best I could do. It might need a new disk which this provides but because you don't mention what brand of fogger you have, it may not work for your model.

<a href="http://www.ponds2go.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1
">http://www.ponds2go.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1

You could take it back to where you bought it or write the manufacturer to find out if they have any tips for why it isn't working.

Best of Luck,Susan at ThriftyFun
(01/13/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Indoor Fountain Fogger Stopped Working

You probably need new ceramic disks. (03/15/2006)

By Gene

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousAugust 6, 2007
young girl with facial blemishes, eyes closed
ProActiv Stopped Working for Me
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Inexpensive Water Fountain
Building an Inexpensive Water Fountain
washing machine
Maytag Washer Error Codes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 13, 2016 at 4:26:13 PM on 10.0.2.209 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.