What Can I Do With Heated Spoiled Milk?

What can I do with heated spoiled milk?

By kaki from Edison, NJ

Throw it out? I'm not sure why you are wanting to save or reuse something spoiled and rotten, but maybe you are asking the best place to dispose of such? We drink too much milk, too fast, to ever worry about this, but maybe others might have a suggestion as to what garden plant you can "hydrate" with such. Hope someone can give you more insight, Kiki, but I'd "throw it out" with the garbage without better informed suggestions. Hope you find an appropriate answer to your question! Good luck!

It might be good for your septic system, or cool it down and spray it on the rose bushes to get rid of aphids.

Compost?

Cool it down and feed it to the chickens. They love curdled milk. :-)

Sorry, I found some cooking tips and made Ras Madhuri. It turned out good and people loved it. no one got sick and it is gone. I used the whey to cook rice instead of water. It gives vary good aroma to the Rice and adds all the nutrition.

Food and Recipes Food Tips DairyFebruary 19, 2011
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎄