Indoor Birthday Party Ideas

I am having a 13th birthday party, but I have no idea what to do when my 8 guests come! I can't go outside and all I know is that I am having a sleepover. Help!

Emma from Wayland, MA

Do you have a CD player or radio? Buy a bunch of glo-sticks with connectors (I got mine on ebay), put on the music, turn down the lights, and have your own little mini-rave! It's fun to see what your guests can do with the glo sticks - wear them as necklaces, bracelets, anklets, belts; wind them thru your fingers and twirl them, wave them, etc in the dark. It's cool!

Makeovers, manicures, pedicures, etc.

Rent a bunch of movies and pop popcorn.

Play truth or dare.

No matter what, have a blast!

Ok this is what you do for an indoor birthday party. First buy as many glow stix and balloons as you can get. Next blow up the balloons and crack all the glow stix on the night of the party and hang them or give them to the guests or both! Now crank up the music and dance now make sure you invite 4-8 of your closest friends who you know will enjoy a good manicure and/or pedicure after the dancing and have fun!

Okay! It depends what age your talking about for mt daughters twelfth birthday party. We did something called barbies last bash and since they were getting older and more mature and just don't play with barbie dolls we asked all the girls we invited to bring all there old barbie dolls! we put the barbie dolls in something called a fair whale corner with a house a train and two air planes!

They had a great party we started of with baking cookies and having a decorating party and a lot of other stuff like a dance off and then we got the spa out and did hair makeup and mani pedis! We invited teenage girls to come and help! back to the barbis we gave all our barbis to three different charities: St. Judes children center, the salvation and to this family whose house had just burnt down!

111 it was a blast! My daughter turned thirteen this year, and we did a party called "Queen of Thirteen" we had a dj. It was so fun! Anyways there's a couple ideas of mine.

This is so much fun: its called light tag, I play it all the time with my friends. You turn off all of the lights, and then you have one person be it, and they try to tag people. I'ts HILARIOUS!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 8, 2007
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas