Corn Maze Birthday Party

One of my friends just had an awesome birthday party and I thought I would share it with ya'll! She picked us up in the morning and we drove to a corn maze. It was 8 acres! When we got there, we jumped on this huge pillow thing and went through the corn maize to see who could get through it first (we were in groups of 2). Then we went on a hay ride and got to pick out our own pumpkins! It was a blast! We also did a lot more and ate pizza too!

By Trackrunner from Texas

This sounds like a blast! I would have loved to see pictures of this. Is it just for adults or kids too?

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 20, 2009
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Growing Indian Corn
Growing Indian Corn
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes
🎄
🍂