Praise for Marshalls

My daughter is a senior in high school, a tech H.S. She has a co-op program this year. She'll be working every other week in an office. She's not one for frilly girl clothes. So basically she owns comfortable jeans, etc. Well we had to shop at a frugal price for a week's worth of executive clothes. Oh I forgot, she's also a plus size.

Never the less, I didn't want to hit the malls at this time with their prices. Hubby wanted to stay around the house. So off we go to Walmart which I didn't think we'd get much and I was right, 2 pairs of pants, 2 tops and 6 bras.

Down the street and around the corner was another plaza which happen to have a Marshall's. Oh well, might as well give it a try maybe we'll find a couple more outfits to start then that'll give us another 2 weeks to look. Guess what! She was so happy that the basket was filling like the stuff was for free. We walked out of there with 4 pairs of pants, 8 tops and a blazer. Yahoo!

So don't forget to check out these stores: Marshalls, T.J. Max, A.J. Wright. Have fun.

By LRP from Lowell, Mass

Girl Getting on the Bus to go Back to School
Preparing Kids for Going Back to School
Parenting School ClothesSeptember 1, 2006
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:48:05 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.