Warner Wallcovering REF2133

I am desperately seeking Warner wallcovering REF2133. It is a seashell pattern. It is on page 106 of the Garden Cove 2 book, and on page 109 of the Reflective Impressions book. It is discontinued. I only need about 5 square feet but will buy a roll. Thanks!

Kathy from NJ

Answers

I did a search on ebay, but all I could find was the border: http://cgi.ebay.com/Seashells-On-A- ... QssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can go to ebay and click on "Want it Now". Then list the item you want and they will email you if that item is ever listed. Worth a try!

Minnie

Guide
Wallpaper
Discontinued Andover Wallcovering Company Wallpaper
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:57:12 AM on 10.0.0.88 in 948 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.