Warner Wallcovering REF2133

I am desperately seeking Warner wallcovering REF2133. It is a seashell pattern. It is on page 106 of the Garden Cove 2 book, and on page 109 of the Reflective Impressions book. It is discontinued. I only need about 5 square feet but will buy a roll. Thanks!

Kathy from NJ

Answers

I did a search on ebay, but all I could find was the border: http://cgi.ebay  Z1QQcmdZViewItem

You can go to ebay and click on "Want it Now". Then list the item you want and they will email you if that item is ever listed. Worth a try!

Minnie

Guide
Wallpaper
Discontinued Andover Wallcovering Company Wallpaper
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:35:42 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.