Ideas for an "Old MacDonald" Theme Party

For my 2 year old son's "Old MacDonald" themed party, I used empty egg cartons for the favors. I filled them with plastic easter eggs which had inside them little toys, animal cookies, and stickers. Then I handed them out while my son was opening his gifts so none of the kids felt left out.

We sang the song while opening gifts, when the part came to decide which animal (or not so animal) noise to make, the person giving the gift has a "solo!" We had everything from chickens that said "quack" to fish that went "blub, blub" and barn doors that creaked!

By Malinda from Sausalito, CA

I have used for lots of party ideas. I did a search and they have a whole section of "Farm Party" ideas. Check it out:

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJune 29, 2006
Safari Theme Birthday
Safari Theme Birthday Party Ideas
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas