Decorating for a Low Country Boil

I need help decorating for a low country boil!

Cassie from GA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Would you mind to tell me what a low country boil is? Thanks!

It's a meal really- it's shrimp and crab legs, corn on the cob, new potatoes and sausage (some people thrown in crawfish) all boiled together with a spicy sauce. People have big casual parties and have this to eat. Some people use it for rehearsal dinners.

I was wondering what that was myself!

When we were visiting South Carolina, they made the low country boil outdoorsey in one place we visited. They had a couple picnic tables end to end and then they had newspaper on both of the picnic tables. When the food was ready, they dumped it onto the newspaper. People then grabbed and ate with no utensils, just hands.

Answer

Holidays and Parties Parties DecorationsMay 2, 2007
low salt recipes
Low Sodium Recipes
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 14, 2016 at 10:24:38 AM on 10.0.0.253 in 660 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.