Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes

Category Breakfast
Find the best low carbohydrate and low protein base powder for your morning shake recipes. This is a guide about low carb low protein powder for breakfast shakes.

What is a good low carb, low sugar protein powder to make breakfast shakes with?

Answers

GenSoy is good... I used it for my husband to regain strength after a long siege of illness and trips to the hospital. I used yogurt, fresh or frozen fruit, milk and the gensoy powder. The only problem with soy protein is that you aren't supposed to drink it if you take thyroid medication. I bought it at Kroger's for a long time and they stopped selling it and I had to order it online from The Vitamin Shoppe. They have a lot of supplements. You will need to use a blender to keep it from tasting powdery.

Being a RNY patient I know about this! My most favorite one, after many trials was the one you can buy at Costco. Now I rarely do protein drinks anymore, I know it's been a while because I have a big round tub and it's in a bag now. It's a chocolate flavor and really good.

Here is my recipe.
1 Scoop of protein powder
1 Tbsp of flaxseed Meal (already ground for you)
1/2 - 1 cup Plain yogurt (be careful, some plain have a lot of ADDED sugar, in addition to the natural milk sugars)
1 cup of Soy milk (I use unsweetened Trader Joe's soy milk, also have other brands Silk I think that is unsweetened)
1/2 - 1 cup frozen fruit (usually blueberries for their anti oxidants and good whirl-a-bility in the blender.

Maybe a little crushed ice.

Whirl until smooth, you'll see parts of the blueberry/fruit skins and some flax seed.

It's HIGH in protein, low in added sugar and tastes awesome! I fought the baby I took care of and my daughter for it when I made it!

Hope that helps!

I am a GBP patient too, and having tried lots of pro pwders-I also like the EAS powder from Costco. I use the vanilla and add fresh or frozen unsweetened berries, or make it with coffee (leftover from the day before).

If you would like a breakfast drink that will give you energy and help you lose weight please contact me. Jpcasino17@aol.com