Sabrina - Cat

Sabrina is 13 years old. She's nothing special in the breed, she is just my lovie little cat.

When my husband died suddenly in 1993, I told my daughter I was thinking of getting a cat for company. Later, I decided not to get one, but I forgot to tell my daughter, so one day she brought home a cat, and she has been my companion for all these years.

I think Sabrina thinks she is a person, because she sure "talks" enonugh! And especially if I don't get her food fast enough.

Sabrina likes to take the chair before I can sit down, or if I throw my coat down, she is right on it.

Sabrina - Cat

Lee, Sabrina is precious and aren't they comforting?

Thank you for sharing your story. God Bless.

Jennife

Northern Virginia

She's gorgeous!

Cats are wonderful company. I have one on my lap right now as I type this.&

Years ago we had a tabby that looked alot like your Sabrina. His name was Tubby. He would wait until I was at the sink with my back to him & he would run at me, hit me behind the knees and run like the devil was after him. He was a sweet cat otherwise. I miss him. GG Vi

OH and I forgot to tell you, Zsa Zsa our other cat was 26 years old when she left for "The Rainbow Bridge". Here is her picture. And Ginger Girl was 16 years old.

GG Vi

Photos Pets CatsMarch 16, 2006
🎄
🍂